Monday, March 1, 2010

Here we go:)

Slack: Dictionary.com defines slack as slow, sluggish, or indolent. I don't like the sounds of those words and feel they're not quite the fitting description of why my very FIRST blog post has taken so long to appear. I'd prefer the word swamped...(To inundate or burden; overwhelm, ex: She was swamped with work), or even the phrase IN THE WEEDS, a term I was all to familiar with back in my days of working in the crazy world of F&B...and CRAZY they were. Ok, so enough excuses on my tardy blog submission. I was busy, couldn't find the time, blah, blah, blah. BUT here I am and here it is. Yeah!! The burden is lifted:)

I don't know exactly what direction this blog will head or where it will take me. I am on a journey of self discovery and have been blessed with a great friend who has offered to coach me. At the end of our first phone session she came up with homework for me. Questions to answer, and not easy ones! Major thought provoking questions, as well as the assignment to begin a blog. After speaking with me and asking questions about the things that I enjoy, she decided it would be the perfect task. I had only mentioned the blogs I read a couple hundred times(exaggerating) during our hour long phone call:) I do love keeping up with my favorite bloggers.

The name of my game, as my coach calls this journey we are embarking on, is Finding My Passion. I'll go into more detail about what I've done so far on my next post. I've learned some very interesting facts and received some very cool steps to starting this process.

That's all for now. I'm EXCITED!

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited too! Can't wait to see what this year has in store for us!!

    ReplyDelete